Started blog for Magento 2 developers and to help the community.
- Image Optimization For best performance in Magento 2In webpages, Most of the bandwidth is taken by images and it affects webpage performance drastically. So, Image optimization becomes important for the best performance. I will not turn the wheel again. I will add the most important information here only. Lazy/Preload loading for image optimization Concept: You can take a look at it here.Solution: You can use a free extension from mageplaza here. Documentation: Documentation of extension can be found here Layout shift for image optimization Concept: You can …
- Install composer 1.10 using php composerInstall composer 1.10 using php composer
- Magento 2 backup script for developerMagento 2 developer usually require taking backup of live environment and setup on local or creating staging environment. We need to take backup of Database, App folder and composer.json minimal. We can add media and other assets for full fledged setup. I created a simple script to create backup of these two folder after reading env.php file.
- Magento 2.x – Cannot process definition to array for type tinytextI faced issue while setup:upgrade in magento 2 instance. I fixed this issue in three steps as below. Step 1: I open this file : /vendor/magento/framework/Setup/Declaration/Schema/Db/DefinitionAggregator.php Find this function and replace code: Step 2 : Run setup upgrade and you will find out column name and it’s details. Now login in to mysql console and replace invoiceNumber by column which we found in last step. You will get all table information. Step 3: Now update that column using below command. …
- Remove magento 2 redundant modulesRemove magento 2 redundant modules using best techniques and as per standards
- Font optimization an avoid invisible textMagento 2 font optimization techniques.